What is important to us in life? Many things for many people. But there is something common for all of us – the desire to be happy. Unfortunately, too often we aren’t feeling it. So what is the secret to becoming happy and making it last?
Happiness the Jewish Way: A Practical Guide to Happiness Through the Lens of Jewish Wisdom answers this question in a unique way:
- It prompts to define what happiness is, how we may be getting it wrong, and how to practice it.
- It uses extensive and multi-faceted Jewish wisdom to help readers find ways to mastering happiness and contentment.
- Every section provides a boost of joy and many practical tips on how to apply this accumulated wisdom in day-to-day life.
- It draws from folklore, history, spirituality, modern science, mystical teachings, philosophy, religious texts, humor and other sources to create a cohesive introduction to the Jewish wisdom on happiness.
- It offers a secular perspective on the wealth of Jewish heritage.
- You can open the book to any page, pick and choose what is working for you, and start mastering your happiness.
Happiness the Jewish Way is an efficiently organized, easy-to-follow guide to lasting joy and a comprehensive introduction to the Jewish wisdom on happiness. It helps readers of all backgrounds cultivate self-esteem, positive attitude, resilience and other happiness traits. At the same time, it offers a fresh, inspiring, sometimes surprising, and always entertaining insight into the Jewish culture.
On October 4, Happiness the Jewish Way became #1 in Amazon Kindle store!